Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Maturity

Before, whenever I do something, I always think of what I can get out of doing it. Will it be useful for me? Will it do good to me? Will I benefit from it? Those were the things I used to consider when I am tasked to do something. If the answers don't favor me, I will surely not do it..

As I get older, I realized that I have been too selfish. All I can think of is ME, MYSELF and I. I was insensitive about other people.

After I took the board exam, I was stuck at home. I was a bummer. I started to discover the meaning of life after being a student.. Of course it wasn't that easy. I mean, I still FELT like a student after the board exam. Online. Eating. Sleeping. All except studying! Hahaha. Until then I realized that I was becoming worthless at home. Well actually.. The thing that I am about to do hit me big time. This life-changing-experience, maybe.. I see things beyond what it can do to me..

Ngayon, ginagawa ko ang isang bagay hindi dahil sa may mapapala akong pangsarili ngunit dahil MAHAL ko ang mga tao na pinag aalayan ko ng ginagawa ko. Imbis na sila ang gumawa, ako na lang kasi mahal ko sila. Kahit pagod, okay lang. Ano ba naman ang pagod kumpara sa pagmamahal mo sa mga tao diba? Ganun kasimple.

No comments:

Post a Comment