Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Heartbreak

As they describe it, it is the MOST painful.. First heartbreak does not necessarily pertains to LOVE. It can be about anything. As for me, my first heartbreak was losing the one chance I had. I blew it. That was painful. As to those who don't know, I am currently in a place where I am not really familiar with... Trying my luck for greener pasture. Yesterday was a heartbreak. Maybe I was over confident. Hahaha. But it was a great experience though. Next time I will be better when it comes to selling myself to the interviewer. Hahahaha. Nevertheless, I am happy that my friends got in. Yey may susustento na sakin!!! :)) Hopefully they will do well on their new job. As for me, still waiting for my moment. I am strongly keeping my faith in Him :) Keep praying for me! Nahohomesick na ako pero ganun talaga! Hehe. Miss you all! MWAH! Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment