Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009: A Year of THANKSGIVING.


2009 is one of the BEST years in my life. It was a year full of God's blessings. This is the year that I wish will never end.. But I know it's very impossible to happen. Hopeful lang ako! :))

The FIRST QUARTER of this year was already full of God's blessing.. I celebrated my 21st year of existence. Another year to enjoy my life to the fullest and share my blessing with my loved ones :) On this quarter, I was able to accomplish all the requirements needed for me to graduate on time.. I had my pinning at The Arena and graduation at PICC. I already felt so blessed during these first four months of 2009.

I thought that I already received the best blessings this year, but hell no! I didn't know that there were more blessings yet to come!!

The SECOND QUARTER of 2009 was way, way better and even tougher than the First! I went to Laiya with my beloved friends before our in-house review started. We were able to enjoy our "vacation" before we faced the most difficult exam in our life! And 3 days before our in-house review, I was able to attend a retreat. It was very inspiring! :) After the retreat, I enjoyed our almost-2-month-review for our Board Exam. It was not just all about reviewing.. but also a time spent with my friends.. Oh how great it was to study with the people I love! :) On this quarter, we finally faced the most difficult exam in our entire life--- INLE. Two days of constipation and nervousness. Haha! After the Board Exam, HELLO PALAWAN!!! This was the best outing I've ever attended to! I never thought of going to Palawan but thanks to the Miravites for making it possible :) 5 days full of laughter, fun and friendship! It was indeed a great escapade!! :)

The THIRD QUARTER of 2009 was the longest and slowest for me.. I WAS A CERTIFIED BUM during this quarter!!! Hahaha. I had my BLS and First Aid training with Tet, Maine and Janna. After the training, I tried to apply to different call center companies for the sake of having a job and to redeem myself from being a bum! Haha! But it was during this quarter where I was able to gain new friends and was able to get to know my other friends well. I was able to appreciate the beauty of Facebook and YM! Hehe :D

The FOURTH QUARTER of 2009 was a blaaaaaast!!! The BEST quarter of the year for me! 6 weeks of finding my luck in a foreign country.. It was a beautiful experience, indeed! It's one of the memories I will surely keep! I've learned and realized a lo of things while I was in the Lion City.. Those learnings and realizations shaped me into a strong and motivated person. It was very memorable.. But then again, there is no place like home.. :) When I got back in the Philippines, I was happy and sad at the same time. I failed to find my luck in SG but I am still fortunate to be able to spend my Christmas and New Year with my family :)

All the things that happened to me this year are the reasons why I don't want 2009 to end.. I don't know what 2010 will bring but I guess, I just have to face it with open arms... Kahit ayoko mag January for some reasons, alam ko hindi ko naman na mapipigilan.. I will just take it as a challenge. Nakakalungkot man isipin pero alam ko kakayanin ko yun! God, ikaw na bahala sa akin :) TRABAHO DUMATING KA NAAAA! Hehe.

Well, time for me to goooo! New Year's Eve naaaa!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
Godbless+


No comments:

Post a Comment