Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do SIGNS really matter?

I used to believe in signs.. Whenever I am torn between two or more options, I always ask for signs to help me decide. That is what I always do and I think I became dependent on it. Some signs did good to me and some did not.. Whatever the results may be, I always blame it on the signs..

Last September, I made one of the biggest decisions in my life.. And just like what I am used to do, I asked for signs. For some unexplainable reasons, signs kept on coming almost everyday. It was as if I was being pushed so hard to GO. I was so happy because I thought things and events favored me. It did, though.. But not as much as I expected it..

Some of the signs that pushed me to go are as follows:
1. KEYCHAIN. I was looking for my lanyard one day when I suddenly saw that keychain with the name of the place I went to.. I told myself, sign ba 'to? Haha.

2. NEWS. Since I consider myself insomniac, and there were no good shows to watch, I switched on to channel news asia. BOOM. It was all about the place I went to.. Nagpaparamdam na ata talaga e.

3. FANTASY. I really believe that things happen for a reason and that God moves in mysterious ways. He blessed me with people right on time. Hehe. Maybe it was not only because we are insomniacs, but because God is telling me that "Hey, you will get there someday." Haha and it did. But nevertheless, I am still thankful that we became close and still being closer everyday. It is as if we knew each other for a long time. Maybe friends are not really measured by the number of years and hours you spent together, but by the things that you share with them without the worry of being misjudged and misunderstood. Definitely one of my friends to keep for the rest of my life. THANK YOU :)

Those were just some of the signs that appeared to me. Regardless of what happened to me in the Lion City, I am so thankful and blessed to experience all everything and I definitely learned a lot from it. What I am right now, including my principles, is all because of the experiences I had on that place. It was, indeed, one the highlights of my 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment